[tweetmeme source=”purple_minds” http://wp.me/pEU4o-bk%5D
Asian fans, it’s your lucky year! Kim Beom will be starting a special program on KBS World called “World Date with Kim Beom”. Now who will be his date? Well it’s his lucky fans! These lucky girls will be chosen from 3 cable stations in 3 different countries: Astro(Malaysia), SingTel(Singapore), Sky Cable(Philippine). So please refer to your cable websites for more info.
- Female, over the age of 20, with Asian citizenship (Not an ethnic Korean) and who can go on a trip abroad without the parents’ consent.
- Female who can communicate in English.
- Female who loves Korea and Kim Beom.
- Female who has a passport and has no disqualification to travel overseas.
As for the Malaysians, the site seems to be in Chinese. Therefore unfortunately non-Chinese speaking people like me, have no clue what it says. So with the trusty help of Google translate and some of minor English editing, here’s the English translation of it and also the schedule:
MY FM in conjunction with the Astro KBSW channel will select four winners to participate in this activity. Just answer the following simple questions: –
- What is Astro KBSW channel number?
- I like Kim Bum, because …
- If you have any good talent, such as: dancing, cooking, martial arts, musical instruments, etc. Please specify.
Please send your answer, together with your recent photograph and personal details by email to: email@example.com, and have the opportunity to fly to Seoul and Jeju Island, together with Kim Bum for 4 days 3 nights! Of course, you must have an international passport which is valid for at least 6 months.
Just a reminder: Before you join, make sure you fulfill all the basic requirements!
Shooting & Program Schedule:
12th April 2010: International Fans gathered
18th April 2010: The 5 selected winners will arrive in Korea
19th April 2010: Start shooting special program in Seoul and Jeju Island.
23rd April 2010: Winners will leave Korea
14th May 2010: Special Program is aired on KBSW.
For the final winner (5 people), KBS World will present:
- Date with Kim Beom (Arriving in Seoul on April 18th and leaving on April 23rd)
- Airfare, travelers insurance
- Fees for VISA, Airport Surcharge (Receipt must be submitted for the reimbursement)
- Accommodation, transportation and meal while staying in Korea
Haha i fulfill all the basic requirements, but i’m not sure if i wanna appear on tv lol. xD And besides, i have classes to attend. :( Anyway good luck to everyone who’s gonna join in!