One of my readers requested a Facebook header featuring Big Bang. I don’t usually take in requests other than icon requests. But I suppose this one was pretty simple so i decided to do one. If you wanna use it too, then just follow these steps below:
1. Download the picture files >>> HERE
2. Unzip the file and you should now have a folder with 5 images in it.
3. Go to your Facebook and create a new album. Lets call it “Facebook Header”.
4. Upload all the 5 images into the new album.
5. Tag yourself in each of the images. But make sure to tag yourself in reverse order like this: (Ex: fbheader5, fbheader4, fbheader3, fbheader2, fbheader1)
6. You should end up with the photos arranged nicely like the screenshot above.
NOTE: The pics will move around once you are tagged in new photos. So to make sure you always have the same 5 images as your header, you can either switch the tag function off so that other people cannot tag you in new photos. Or you can just simply hover over the new tagged pics on your profile. Then click on the “x” at the top right corner of the image that you don’t want until you get back the 5 images as your header.
This header is only applicable to the older version of FB layout. If you have changed to the new FB timeline layout, then this header cannot be used.