Malaysian fans fret no more! Big Bang is coming here for their concert and they have just released the official date and location today from their FB page! It will be held on 27 October 2012 at 8PM in Stadium Merdeka. Also here’s the FB event page.
What do you think of the location? Personally I was a bit disappointed that they are having it in Stadium Merdeka because it’s an open air stadium. Meaning if it rains, then well it’s gonna be troublesome. Was hoping that they could do it at Bukit Jalil Stadium instead. But oh well at least they’re coming here and that’s the most important thing after all!
How to get to Stadium Merdeka by train:
1. Take a train from anywhere to KL Sentral.
2. Walk out to KL Sentral Monorail Station.
3. Take the Monorail to Maharajalela station. It’s the 3rd station from KL Sentral station after Tun Sambanthan station.
4. Exit Maharajalela station and you should already see Stadium Merdeka as the station is just right next to the stadium.
- (As of 30 June 2012) – The organizer for the event is RITS. They are finalizing the details on the concert tickets. So we will here some updates soon! :) Here’s their Website, FB page and Twitter Account.
- (As of 10 July 2012) – Ticket prices and seating map released. Info here.
- (As of 29 July 2012) – Purchase tickets here: TicketCharge and RedTix.