I went for the ticket launch yesterday with a friend. The launch started at 10.30am, but by the time my friend and I arrived there at about 10.30am, there was already a HUGE crowd in line. We were practically at the end of the line despite being on time. There were a number of fans who stayed overnight from the previous day! So my friend and I stayed in queue for around 3 hours until we finally reached the ticketing counter. It was really tiring! But i’m glad I managed to get my tickets anyway. :) (more…)
Archive for the ‘Events’ Category
Malaysian fans fret no more! Big Bang is coming here for their concert and they have just released the official date and location today from their FB page! It will be held on 27 October 2012 at 8PM in Stadium Merdeka. Also here’s the FB event page.
What do you think of the location? Personally I was a bit disappointed that they are having it in Stadium Merdeka because it’s an open air stadium. Meaning if it rains, then well it’s gonna be troublesome. Was hoping that they could do it at Bukit Jalil Stadium instead. But oh well at least they’re coming here and that’s the most important thing after all!
How to get to Stadium Merdeka by train:
1. Take a train from anywhere to KL Sentral.
2. Walk out to KL Sentral Monorail Station.
3. Take the Monorail to Maharajalela station. It’s the 3rd station from KL Sentral station after Tun Sambanthan station.
4. Exit Maharajalela station and you should already see Stadium Merdeka as the station is just right next to the stadium.
- (As of 30 June 2012) – The organizer for the event is RITS. They are finalizing the details on the concert tickets. So we will here some updates soon! :) Here’s their Website, FB page and Twitter Account.
- (As of 10 July 2012) – Ticket prices and seating map released. Info here.
- (As of 29 July 2012) – Purchase tickets here: TicketCharge and RedTix.
Yeah you heard right! I’m pretty amazed we managed to get SNSD to agree to perform on such short notice and also the fact that it’s a FREE concert! (more…)
This years MAMA was hosted for the first time ever in sunny Singapore. The true winners tonight was mainly Super Junior (3 awards), SNSD (2 awards), and 2NE1 (2 awards) for bagging in multiple awards to their name. They were also the winners for the Daesang Awards. (more…)
Wanna see more? Well i’ve found a number of fancams from various uploaders on youtube and compiled it into a playlist. The whole playlist is about 2 hours long. So just sit back and enjoy the videos. :) And thanks guys for uploading your awesome fancams! You can see the full playlist from this link.
Credit: Videos belong to their respective owners and playlist compiled by purpleminds.wordpress.com
Yes dear Malaysian fans! You heard right! On the 13th October 2011, the 2AM Show Live in 3D will be in our local cinemas. My friend and I are already planning to go watch this together. Most probably at GSC Midvalley. So we’ll be there to give you a review on it soon. (more…)
KMW is finally hitting the shores of Malaysia! The concert will be held at Stadium Merdeka in KL on the 24th of September 2011. The 2 hour 30 min concert will start at 7pm. So who will be at the concert? Well here’s the list so far:
- GD&TOP (BigBang)
- Seungri (BigBang)
- Park Jung Min (SS501)
- Teen Top
- U-Kiss (Note: Eli and Dongho will also be the special guest MC for the night)