I went for the ticket launch yesterday with a friend. The launch started at 10.30am, but by the time my friend and I arrived there at about 10.30am, there was already a HUGE crowd in line. We were practically at the end of the line despite being on time. There were a number of fans who stayed overnight from the previous day! So my friend and I stayed in queue for around 3 hours until we finally reached the ticketing counter. It was really tiring! But i’m glad I managed to get my tickets anyway. :) (more…)
Posts tagged ‘concert’
Malaysian fans fret no more! Big Bang is coming here for their concert and they have just released the official date and location today from their FB page! It will be held on 27 October 2012 at 8PM in Stadium Merdeka. Also here’s the FB event page.
What do you think of the location? Personally I was a bit disappointed that they are having it in Stadium Merdeka because it’s an open air stadium. Meaning if it rains, then well it’s gonna be troublesome. Was hoping that they could do it at Bukit Jalil Stadium instead. But oh well at least they’re coming here and that’s the most important thing after all!
How to get to Stadium Merdeka by train:
1. Take a train from anywhere to KL Sentral.
2. Walk out to KL Sentral Monorail Station.
3. Take the Monorail to Maharajalela station. It’s the 3rd station from KL Sentral station after Tun Sambanthan station.
4. Exit Maharajalela station and you should already see Stadium Merdeka as the station is just right next to the stadium.
- (As of 30 June 2012) – The organizer for the event is RITS. They are finalizing the details on the concert tickets. So we will here some updates soon! :) Here’s their Website, FB page and Twitter Account.
- (As of 10 July 2012) – Ticket prices and seating map released. Info here.
- (As of 29 July 2012) – Purchase tickets here: TicketCharge and RedTix.
Although Yuri was not able to join in for the event and a few sound system problems here and there, the girls managed to deliver an energetic and powerful performance which led to deafening cheers from their fans (particularly the fanboys). ;) Check out these HD fancams.
SNSD Greeting Video
Yeah you heard right! I’m pretty amazed we managed to get SNSD to agree to perform on such short notice and also the fact that it’s a FREE concert! (more…)
Wanna see more? Well i’ve found a number of fancams from various uploaders on youtube and compiled it into a playlist. The whole playlist is about 2 hours long. So just sit back and enjoy the videos. :) And thanks guys for uploading your awesome fancams! You can see the full playlist from this link.
Credit: Videos belong to their respective owners and playlist compiled by purpleminds.wordpress.com
JYJ stunned their fans in Germany with their flawless performances. I had a friend who attended the concert and from what I hear, it was really an amazing concert as expected. ;) Here’s a compilation of the concert that she made all in one video for those of you who don’t have the time to check out individual videos lol.
GD&TOP – KnockOut + Oh Yeah